- Tikvah Lake is situated in Florida’s Highlands County. One of the safest places in the USA.
- Only 590 COVID cases have been registered in Highlands County since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Whereas in South Florida (Miami-Dade County, Broward County and Palm Beach County) over 125,000 cases of COVID have been recorded.
- You can still experience recovery in the beautiful Florida weather and surroundings in safety.
- Tikvah Lake Recovery is currently the safest rehab in Florida, due to our location and small size.
- We take safety seriously. Our protocols are established and secure.
The COVID-19 pandemic has reached all corners of the world. Many countries in the world closed their borders, others have been devastated and are completely shut down. It is difficult to make the right treatment decisions in these times.
In the United States, there are more than three million confirmed cases of COVID-19.
While the United States is the most infected country in the world by number, there are regions that are very safe.
Within Florida, there’s a massive range of infected areas. Counties like Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Broward are the top three infected areas. These are also the primary locations for rehabs in Florida. In fact, Palm Beach County is the most concentrated hub of rehabs worldwide.
There are still safe areas of Florida that are much less populated (and just as sunny with fresh air).
Why is Tikvah Lake so safe?
Tikvah Lake Recovery is located in Highlands County (in beautiful central Florida). Highlands County is just about the same size as Miami-Dade County, Palm Beach County and Broward County combined.
There have been less than 600 cases in Highlands County since the beginning of the outbreak.
Tikvah Lake Recovery is unique in that we are very small. We only have a maximum of 6 guests at a time and offer mostly private rooms.
This allows for unprecedented advantages in treatment. When reviewing top treatment programs in the world, there are a few in Europe that only have one client at a time (and they cost more than $300,000 a month). We are able to offer a treatment program that caters to each guest’s needs and specific history, triggers and struggles.
Also, when it comes to safety from COVID-19, being a small facility has other obvious advantages.
We only have a few guests with just about half a dozen therapists and staff.
COVID-19 safety protocols at Tikvah Lake Recovery
At Tikvah Lake Recovery, we also have taken upon ourselves four new protocols to add an extra layer of safety to protect our guests against any potential harm.
The new protocols are:
- Therapists enter the house through a secluded entrance that leads directly to the therapy room. They then promptly leave through that same exit after the session. The room has a bathroom in case it is needed.
- Guests and staff are practicing social distancing (to the best of their ability).
- Hand-washing signs are posted everywhere, and hand washing is expected often (especially upon entering and exiting the house).
- We are limiting the maximum guests we will accept to three people at a time.
With our extremely clean facility, new protocols and our secluded location, we feel confident that we can offer among one of the safest recovery experiences in the United States during the current pandemic.
Find out more about our facility
Prior to COVID-19, our mission was to provide first and foremost for our guest’s comfort, safety and privacy. Now we are proud to add a fourth: protection from COVID-19. Find out more by contacting an expert today.